Residential property is a popular investment strategy in Australia. Property can create wealth through increasing value, rental income and tax benefits. The benefit to each investor is unique, so it is important to consult a financial planner and/or your accountant for advice on the benefits and the risks.
Investment strategies can be achieved by –
- using savings as a deposit
- using the equity in an existing property to raise a deposit
- using an existing property as security or collateral
- applying from a lender offering a “no deposit, or 100% loan”
- exploring your borrowing opportunities
Australian citizens and permanent residents living abroad have no restrictions in purchasing property in Australia. Simply send your details on the apply on-line or email me with your contact details.
If you are a non-permanent resident or non-citizen living either in Australia or overseas, you will be required to first obtain approval to purchase from the Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB). Simply email me with your enquiry and read more about eligible situations.